'Into the Word’ is a course of home Bible study notes specially designed to encourage and assist the student to explore the Word of God. The course consists of 36 units, alternating between Old and New Testaments.
- Each study unit contains a list of passages to read, points to note, and questions to be answered and returned. When the answers are received, the next unit is sent out. The answers are corrected and returned with the outline answers.
- It is estimated that no more than one hour per day is needed to complete each unit within a period of 3 or 4 weeks. However, the student is free to work at his/her own speed.
- It should be possible to answer most questions on no more than two sides of A4 paper.
- Our aim is to encourage Bible study that is both systematic and devotional
- A certificate is awarded to those who successfully complete the course.
Fees for the Course are as follows and may be paid in instalments:
Email: £42 (£7.00 per 6 lessons)
Postal: £60 (£10 per 6 lessons)
Students outside the UK will be charged additional postage at current airmail rates.
To enrol for the course, send a cheque for
the first instalment (or the full amount) payable to “The Faith Mission
Bible College”, together with your name, age and full postal
The Faith Mission Bible College
2 Drum Street
...or email us at email@example.com
and pay online here