Overseas Applicants

FMBC does not hold a Tier 4 sponsor licence from the UK Border Agency.

You can study in the UK without a student visa if:

  • you are a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland;
  • you are a British overseas territories citizen, unless you are from one of the sovereign base areas in Cyprus;
  • you are a Commonwealth citizen with permission to enter or stay in the UK because at least one of your grandparents was born here; or
  • you have no conditions or time limit attached to your stay.
If none of the above apply to you, you cannot be accepted for a course at FMBC.